I’m currently working with Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne – one of Australia’s best universities – with their Research Commercialisation group. More details at this link .
Based out of Melbourne Australia and I’m lucky enough to have a business that takes me around Asia – the region of the world that I love! I work with
- (Australian / Asian) start ups and sme’s who are either (a) looking at markets or supply chains in (Asia / Australia), or (b) who have tried before and been badly burnt!!
- Strategy, innovation and business planning workshop facilitation and other services
- Country and cultural familiaristion programs for individuals and groups (1/2 day or full day), including personal cultural profiling.
I gained my PhD in Physics from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Applied Science (Applied Physics) with First Class Honours from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. Over the years I’ve added various other qualifications in Technology Management and Business.
To date, I’ve led Project Teams attracting over AUD$120M in direct investment from industry, institutions, and governments and have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to have helped a number of great universities, research organizations, and businesses around the world become more productive and profitable in their partnerships.
Some of my past clients include:
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Toyota Tsusho Aust Pty Ltd
- Boundary Bend Olives
- Kingfa Composites
- Applied Nano Technologies (ANT)
- Deakin University
- Marcim Engineering Services
- Mount Sugarloaf Winery
- Western Victoria Primary Health Network